Hello Guests & Welcome to Bridgeview Apartment!
**Bridgeview Apartment is cleaned by our trained housekeepers who will continue to wear appropriate PPE during the entire turnover. All bed linen and towels provided are laundered by a professional laundry company and arrive bagged & direct from laundry to property. Anti-bacterial hand soap & hand sanitiser are provided.**
*There are a number of free parking options on street but this can be busy during the day with office workers in the area. You will receive recommendations in our confirmation email*
From the moment you walk into Bridgeview Apartment you will not be disappointed. Its brand new refurbishment mixed with the quaint property touches delivers an exciting & warm welcome. A fully tiled bathroom with double shower, rainfall shower head and de-mist mirror. Beautiful fully equipped galley kitchen. 2 cosy Queen bedrooms and a fantastic living room with 42″ smart TV, Sky Q entertainment TV package, Sky Fibre broadband and a stunning view of the Dundee rail bridge.
Located opposite Magdalen Yard and the iconic Band Stand, the property is on the corner of Taylors Lane. Within a few minutes walk you will find yourself immersed in a variety of pubs, restaurants, and an eclectic mix of shops. Perfect for a quick getaway or a business trip alike. Very easy to get to and from the bus station, train station or by car. Both bus and train stations are within a 20 minute walk of the apartment and both take you through the town centre, so you quickly gather your bearings.
A LITTLE HISTORY
You are just down the road from a Scottish celebrity! James McIntosh Patrick, famous Scottish painter who is celebrated for his paintings of Tayside & Angus, based most of his life a few doors up on Taylors Lane. You can view some of his fantastic paintings in McManus Galleries and Museum in Dundee.
- 42 inch smart TV with Sky Q Entertainment package, Sky Sports Mix & active Netflix account.
- Washing machine, double fridge freezer, 4 ring gas hob with oven and grill & all cooking utensils needed to make a delicious meal.
- Full 4 person dining table and chairs.
- Fresh linen and towels provided.
- Double shower base with rainfall shower head.
- Welcome shampoo & conditioner, shower & bath gel, body lotion & soap. Heated towel rail.
This is a very central location in Dundee right next to Magdalen Green and the famous Band Stand. Walking distance to a number of tourist attractions such as Magdalen Green, Verdant Works, The Overgate, Slessor Gardens, the V&A museum, Olympia swimming pool and a wealth of shops, bars, pubs, restaurants, clubs, gyms and a casino if you’re feeling lucky!
There are two double bedrooms sleeping 4 total.
SOME EXTRA BITS
– This is a city centre apartment however, the area is away from street noise & bars etc. so we expect no noise in the evenings.
- This is a first floor apartment, in America this would be classed as second floor.
- This is a self check in apartment. Check in is from 3pm and check out on your last day is 10am.
- Keys are collected from a security lock box, instructions and entry code will be sent on the day of your arrival.
- Guests have exclusive access to the entire apartment.
– There a number of bus stops around the apartment however the central bus station is just a 20 minute walk away.
– The train station is a 14 minute walk from the apartment.
– There are a lot of choices for free on street parking. This can be difficult on occasion however as office workers in the area take advantage of this. More recommendations are included in our confirmation email.
Welcome to Bridgeview Apartment and have a fantastic stay!